You can view your graduate outcomes as a complete dataset.
Or, slice and dice your data using any combination of filters to understand your alumni like never before.
Learn where they live, where they work and what they do. Develop case studies around hiring trends and college programs. And get insights to improve initiatives across campus and over time.
Here's how to filter and segment your entire dashboard:
- Login to data.steppingblocks.com
- Click Graduate Outcomes to access your data dashboard
- Select your filters from Degree Level, College, Degree and Graduate Years
Notice the number of graduates changes based on your filters, and all sections of the dashboard refresh. To reset your entire dashboard, click the Clear All Filters icon at the bottom of your screen.
Insight Example: Do you want to know the earning potential of CIS graduates? Filter by College of Computer Science and Engineering to estimate an average salary of $87,231.
Here's how to filter and segment a single section:
- Select headers to filter a row or column in a table, click again to reset
- Click and drag over a chart to keep or exclude desired data points
- Adjust the slider to zoom in and out of your results
Steppingblocks is a data and analytics engine that provides workforce and educational outcome insights on over a 100 million people in the U.S. Learn more about our data here.