You can view your graduate outcomes as a complete dataset.
Or, slice and dice your data using any combination of filters to understand your alumni like never before.
Learn where they live, where they work and what they do. Develop case studies around hiring trends and college programs. And get insights to improve initiatives across campus and over time.
Here's how to filter and segment your entire dashboard:
- Login to data.steppingblocks.com
- Click Graduate Outcomes to access your data dashboard
- Click the blue Add Filter button on the right
- Select your filters from Colleges, Degree Levels and Grad Years and Majors
Notice your overview updates based on your filters, and all sections of the dashboard refresh. To reset your entire dashboard, click Clear All Filters in the top right.
Insight Example: Do you want to know the earning potential of Computer Science graduates? Filter Majors by Computer Science to estimate an average salary of $107,832.
Here's how to filter and segment a single section:
- Hover over any Major, Employer or Job Title for salary data
- Click any entry to segment each section further
- Click the red X to remove your filters
Insight Example: Want to learn top job titles and majors of your alumni hired by Booz Allen Hamilton? Click the company name to learn that Computer Information Systems is the top major and Associate is the top title.
Steppingblocks is a data and analytics engine that provides workforce and educational outcome insights on over a 100 million people in the U.S. Learn more about our data here.