Learn where your graduates live and work with Location and Employment data.
- Use built-in map tools to interact with your geographic insights
- View state level populations from largest to smallest with the chart on the left
- Zoom in on the map to get down to the census level: the darker the blue, the denser the population by state and county
- Alumni counts are represented by color-coded bubbles
- Define your most meaningful parameters with freehand shapes
Location and Employment
Insight Example: Is your institution conducting an economic development study? Use Alumni Geography to demonstrate that a quarter of graduates from the College of Computer and Information Science are living and working in the D.C. area.
Steppingblocks is a data and analytics engine that provides workforce and educational outcome insights on over a 100 million people in the U.S. Learn more about our data here.