Admin Only Access
Steppingblocks Team Management allows administrators to restrict access to student information, so you can share these analytics across the university. Each new member must be part of an existing team, so start here:
How to Create a Team
- Login to data.steppingblocks.com
- Click “Manage Team” to access the team management page
- Create your first team with custom permissions
When you open the "Create Team" dialog box, you’ll see the sharing options available for your school. Create a descriptive name for the team, and click "Create Team." The specific options will depend on the reports your school has opted into.
How to Invite Team Members
Once you’ve created the appropriate teams, you're ready to invite members to your dashboard.
- Open the "Members" section on the left bar
- Click "Invite Member" and enter the email address you’d like to invite
- Specify permissions (for admin access, click toggle for "Is University Admin")
- Finish by clicking "Invite Team Member"
Remember: Invites expire after one week.
Your invite will show under "Pending Invitations" until the user accepts. Then, your admins and members will show below, and you can disable access at any time using the toggle.
Steppingblocks is a data and analytics engine that provides workforce and educational outcome insights on over a 100 million people in the U.S. Learn more about our data here.